Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Music Therapy

Music... it means so much to me...

Had been daydreaming again after finishing my revision for my 2nd American Culture test this thursday...

Oh yeah, and I got the result for my first A.culture test, 18 over 20...
miss 2 question, darn!

Oh well, better luck next time...

My brain can't shut up this past few days,
curse my tendency to anticipate things way ahead of the future!!!
I'm a total UN-procrastinator...

Back to the point, music had been the only thing that had actually help me in dealing with all these stress lately...

I'm not so sure why i'm so stressed about, it's not as if I don't have enough time for myself or anything...
I mean, I can still find time to update my blog... so...
I don't know what i'm feeling...
Heck, I'm not even sure that I know myself...


I wish I can play the guitar, so I can play music and sing myself to sleep!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena