Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm bringing wavy back!


It's friday! I didn't have class today, but I still need to do my assignment. But because of certain circumstances, I need to postpone my assignment till monday.

Oh well...


I saw a hair tutorial on youtube. It shows how to create waves without applying heat!
Amazing right? I decided to give it a try. I didn't follow the exact method though, since the guru and I have different hair, so I change it a little bit to make it work for my hair.

Firstly, I put on leave-in conditioner and hair serum on air-dried hair. After that, I sectioned my hair into 3 sections, 2 on the upper half, one on the lower half.

Next, twist the 3 sections respectively and wrapped it like a bun. Secure with hair scrunchie.

I know, it looks funny, just make sure that no one is in the room with you while you do your hair!


And that's it! Just sit back, relax, and let your hair set for at least one hour. I left mine for 5 hours.

Five hours later...

Once I unravel all three buns, my hair turned out super curly! The curls are really tight as well. I did my makeup afterwards to give some time for my hair to loosen up a bit.



The finish look!

Look how soft my curls turned out!






As for my makeup, Eclipse was my inspiration!











4 comments:

  1. loving the soft waves.. will have to try this myself! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it turns out beautifully! ;)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty :) it turned out so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena