Sunday, September 12, 2010

Layer Stripdown

Fall is here! I'm so excited, which is weird considering the fact that I live in a country that doesn't have four seasons. I always wonder, what if fall does come to my part of the world, and I don't have the time or resources to shop for fall clothes? My solution is this: layering summer pieces!






I wore my simple black and white tee and layer it with a frilly chiffon top and a black vest. Scroll down to my previous blog post to see me wearing the black and white tee.





*Maybe I should switch the shorts to pants instead if it really is fall!*




I've been having a miserable week, I feel anxious all the time... *panic attack maybe?* I blame it on college... Hope you guys had a better week than I had! Can't wait for Glee Season 2 as well!



21 comments:

  1. that's perfect! :)
    and you have such an adorable on the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Cute dress girl! I like the outfit!! gorgeous!

    ME,

    PS: I need your help to choose my new Jackiet, if sand or pink. Can u help me? See u in my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink top and shorts! So cute!
    Hope next week is better for you!

    xoxo, jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes layering is a good attempt on dressing for fall! It's still so weird for me to imagine there are parts of the world that don't have four seasons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never had thought to wear any of these itmes but the way that you have put them together is amazing! I love this outfit!

    www.a--style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mich how old are u actuallY? i know you're in college but you look super young lol

    all your clothes are so young and cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks honey! I really like tis outfit, such a cute combination! :)
    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, cute dress. I like it!
    Have nice day!

    xoxo
    Festy

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pink looks cute on you!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so sweet.. please visit my blog and participate on my giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
  11. that pink top is so adorable. and u always look so cute!
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your looking so cute! Great combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. layering summer pieces is a great idea for beginning of fall I think. hehe your pink top with the vest is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmmm i like this look !
    check me out on look book !
    wwww.hellonathaliaalves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your outfit and your vest?
    Btw where do you live? Asian?
    Following you now!


    http://thnatalie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwww
    you look so adorable! :D
    - Coco

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena