Friday, January 7, 2011

Where Stars and the Kardashians Meet


The Kardashian clan colonized the People's Choice Award just recently. I gotta say, leave it the Kardashians to make an appearance on the red carpet like no other. And this time, younger sisters Kendall and Kylie also tagged along for the joy ride, whom look amazing by the way.


Now for some other looks of the night.


Taylor Swift looks predictably sweet in a creamy pink J.Mendel. Even though she looks more wholesome with her usual curls, I prefer her all edged out with straight hair.



Kristen Stewart won choice movie actress that night, I'm not exactly the biggest Kristen fan in the world, but she does look good in Reem Acra.



Selena Gomez looks ethereal and exotic in Irina Shabayeva while performing during the night.


6 comments:

  1. Hey love, thanks for the comment on my blog x
    I love the Kardashians! Makes me wish I had sisters!

    xo Antonia
    www.liveglamordie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kim and Kourtney but mmm not big on Kendell and Kylie, they call themselves models but they're really not all that good looking model wise, heck I've seen girls working at Home Depot that are cuter than them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm also not a big fan of Kristen, but I love her dress in this outfit!

    www.a--style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen Stewart is stunning! Love her dress.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Taylor Swift's romatic and pure style! She's much more likable than the other girls mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeeee the Kardashians and Kendal and Kylie are gorgeous. Great blog! I'm now following!

    xxo Tess S.
    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena