Friday, April 8, 2011

Looklet: My Styling Dream Came True

A friend of mine just introduced me this awesome website that allow fashionistas to realize their styling urges! *at least virtually!* And I gotta tell ya... I'm addicted! You can choose your own model, change their facial expression, style them and even change the background of the photoshoot! The website also updates its collection of clothes and accessories periodically. Click here to try it out for yourself!

Here's the very first look that I created!
What do you think of it?

It looks like a real editorial shot! Looks like I'll be spending the rest of my night playing dress up!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to looklet then :)
    I love it and use it for almost a year now, it's great! I'll look for you.
    Enjoy it!!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like looklet :)
    great blog!
    sweetdifferences.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. playing looklet is fun! have a nice weekend:)

    xoxo kellyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! I'm gonna have to check out this site! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look, thanks for posting up the website, I am going to have to try it! =]
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look!! I'll add you up on looklet. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this site too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena