I caught the first glimpse of Beyonce's new video Run The World (Girls) on American Idol, immediately right after, I went online to check out the complete version. It was AMAZING! I wasn't really a big fan of the song itself at first, but the video definitely change my opinion about it. Beside the amazing choreography, what really catches my attention was the fashion direction in the music video.
1. Here, Beyonce is wearing an embroidered red dress and thigh high boots both by Alexander McQueen.
2. She's wearing a yellow Emilio Pucci gown and black Sergio Rossi boots in this shot.
3. She started the anthem wearing Norma Kamali shorts, bustier and gold Giuseppe Zanotti harness, Brian Lichtenberg vest and Alexander Wang heels.
4. Beyonce wore a metallic Gareth Pugh dress and shoes with matching Laruicci jewelries.
8. Beyonce's working the sands in a Norma Kamali Aztec jumpsuit.
(credits to youtube, stylelist.com, fashionbombdaily.com)