Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Highs and Lows

I've already start doing my new year's shopping! I know its only September, but I decided to begin my hunt for the perfect dress/outfit to wear for Chinese New Year early because I'll be very busy towards the end of the year.

I found one dress so far, this blue dress with a sexy lace back. Even though I like it a lot, I'm still not sure whether its perfect to be my Day 1 look. *maybe Day 2 perhaps?* Still searching for THE one!



PS. Funny story about these black ballet flats. I need a new pair of shoes to be worn to college, so I went shoe shopping. BTW, I'm a Malaysian size 4, which is extremely hard to shop for because most stores only carry sizes 5 and above. I searched for hours and I stilll couldn't find any size 4s. In the end, I managed to find these flats at Payless, AT THE KIDS DEPARTMENT!!! Which got me thinking, how on earth am I gonna shop for shoes when I go to the States next year? Malaysian size 4 is equivalent to US size 3!!!



Speaking of which, here's a little teaser for my next post, my new babies! They're so awesome that they deserve an entire blog post on their own. Stay tuned!

15 comments:

  1. Love the dress, I believe you can wear it both sides?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the dress is lovely, I love the colour combo! And the thing with shopping shoes in the kids department has one advantage: kids shoes are cheaper. Well at least that's what I experienced here in Germany ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dress is just amazing *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress girl, love the lace back! And whoa, you have really small feet, I have huge feet >.< I'm a size 40 in China size..

    Cheers,

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice !!!!
    have you seen my new post of Milan Fashion week?
    and have you partecipate to my Chanel giveaway?
    come and see to visit miriastella blog!
    tell me what you think!
    kisses
    miriamstella
    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is amazing. The lace just makes. I am a huge fan of lace. Love the flats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dresss!!!!

    XOXO
    MUIMIU.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely dress! I love the black lace detail!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the color of that dress!!! and the lace is very sexy ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress, the style is gorgeous - beautiful lace detail <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute dress ^_^. I often enjoy shoes in kids department lol. You're going to go to the States next year? So lucky *__* to study?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh i love the dress-- especially the lace detail!

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena