Monday, December 5, 2011

Last Day of the Semester


The last semester of my American Degree Transfer Program at Inti College had ended, and I'll be transferring to the States next year. I'm still having my finals exam now but other than that, I'm done with all my classes. I had a fun-filled day with my college friends on our last day of class (we ate most of the time, typical Malaysians!). Here's all the pictures we took! I'm gonna miss these guys so much!!!









Oh btw, we went to watch Breaking Dawn Part I, not bad, I was definitely entertained with all the hot werewolves six-pack! I have to say, Kirsten look so darn stunning in the film, especially after the wedding when she was wearing the cream dress, can't wait to see her fully transform as a vampire!

PS. I love Theodore!!!




 *Notice how my hair color seem to look different in these pictures, sometimes it looks black, sometimes it looks copper-ish, and sometimes it look like ash brown, I'm a freakin' chameleon!*



3 comments:

  1. Aw lovely photos, looks like you guys had so much fun! :) Cuteee photos with you in front of the movie posters, I love the different shades of brown/black of your hair chameleon girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being done with classes, good luck on your exams!

    Thanks for sharing the pictures, looks like you all had an awesome time.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    International Giveaway: $100 Shopbop Gift Card
    US/Canada Giveaway: Mikarose $50 Gift Card

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena