Monday, April 16, 2012

Fifty Shades


Sorry for being MIA lately, been caught up with a lot of stuff lately. I've just started reading the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy after hearing that Hollywood's gonna make a movie out of it. I'm halfway through the second book now, I can't put these books down! Totally beguiled by them!

In my opinion, if Ryan Gosling, Rob Pattinson, and Michael Fassbender got together and have a baby, it would be perfect for the role of Christian Grey (the male lead in the trilogy)! According to the books, Christian Grey is an Adonis-like creature, terribly gorgeous with an equally dark soul, a mercurial mystery man that's every girl's dream (in a fucked up and twisted way).




3 comments:

  1. hahaha Ryan Gosling, I'm more a Ryan Reynolds girl. Man, that guy is just such a hunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm getting ready to start the books and all I have been hearing is how good they are! Can't wait! xo
    www.frankieheartsfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog!


    please check out mine!
    www.candycalobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena