Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New In - Accessories

The accessories I ordered not too long ago just arrived! I took some pictures of them with my new GF3, think the pictures turned out quite nice considering my new camera is just a hybrid system camera and not a DSLR, or I could be displaying the classic case of cognitive dissonance. What do you guys think of the picture quality?

I ordered these items from a blogshop called Delirious, they carry really nice and affordable accessories. Here are some of the stuff I bought:



Metallic arm cuff



Claw bangle




Chained double rings



Lipstick ring



Snake ear cuff




10 comments:

  1. i think your photos look fantastic! and these are such cool accessories! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool
    i also have the snake earring!
    beautifull stuff babe

    New outfit post - Back to stay
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all <33

    The Lipstick ring is soo cool :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I bought the same claw cuff, metal cuff & chained rings from Delirious too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh nice! where did you get these from? I've been wanting those claw bracelets for a while now!

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena