Friday, July 6, 2012

Review: Revlon Custom Eyes



My mom just bought this Revlon Custom Eyes eyeshadow palette, its not bad, but not amazing either. According to my mom, it doesn't last long, and it smudges easily. But when I tried it, it lasted all day long. I think it's because I use primer and my mom doesn't. So I guess the moral of the story is... always prime your face and eyes!

I use MAC Strobe Cream to prime both my face and my eyes, it works wonders on my skin! I didn't use a separate eye primer to prime my eyes as I found that the Strobe Cream works amazingly for the eyes as well. I am however, looking for other primers to try. Any recommendation? I'm also interested in tinted primers, any recommendation for that as well?


5 comments:

  1. haha, yeah, primer definitely makes all the difference. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urban decay Primer Potion!
    I guess you could go for the Envy one which has a golden color as opposed to the original no colour purple tube one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll try a primer next time (: thnx for the tip.


    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tips.. was planning to get this.. now i am thinking..

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!!!! Great blog!!!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.gr/

    Kisses
    the scent of glamour

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena