Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New In - Bags

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting anything for so long, its been a hectic week as I'm having my orientation here in college. Speaking of which, everything's been good so far, I love it here, it's a small community so you actually get the chance to know your coursemates and professors. The only complaint I have is that my hair TOTALLY does not agree with US weather, I literally can't curl my hair! It'll return to its straight self just seconds after I released it from the curling iron. 

On another note, I went to Mall of America and bought TONS of stuffs. Things are so much cheaper here even after converting dollars to Malaysian currency. Among the stuff I bought, I got myself 2 bags!


1. I got this envelope bag from H&M, love the colors!



2. I need a bag for college so I got this! It's a two-toned cross body bag from Cotton On, and I got it for 5 bucks! Now that's just insane.

15 comments:

  1. Loving these !!! :)
    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bags! Loving the first one :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys! I'm happy to hear that you love it here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first bag is gorgeous!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new bags - especially the one from Cotton On, I'm a sucker for different shades of brown on one piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, love the envelope clutch!
    I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award on my blog.

    xoxo
    annpaige
    http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous - i love those sort of fold-over ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bags! I'm in love with the first clutch!
    Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? I would love to keep in touch. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena