Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New In - Clothes and Nails

Here's some of my recent purchases that I got online from Forever 21. I really should start buying more winter appropriate stuff, it had just started to snow today. My first time ever seeing snow!


1. Love these baroque-inspired textured shorts! I don't care how cold it is outside I definitely need to wear this!


2. Love these edgy jeggings with its motorcross detail.


3. Can't wait to wear this cute top! Love the perforated details on the bustier.


4. Got these nail polishes for 99cents a pop, score! I'm so into sparkly-textured nail polish lately.

4 comments:

  1. I love your new leggins! Those nail polishes look amazing! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena