Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Electric!


It's mock meeting day! Mock meeting as in pretending to be in a meeting, got 9.25 out of 10!
HAPPY MODE ON

Since we are doing a meeting after all, fake or not, we do need to dress the part.
And so, I opted for an oversize electric blue dress shirt with wide shoulders that has two pieces of fabric *sorta like lapels* scooping around my neck. All I did was tie the two pieces of fabric together and just let it hang like a V. I clinched my oversize shirt with a black wide buckled belt. I was wearing a pencil skirt and kinda felt the urge to tuck in my shirt. But I just let it hang out cuz I wanted to create an illusion of a longer torso.






And as for the shoes... Electric Blue! *go figure!*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena