Friday, July 2, 2010

Something borrowed, Something new

Introductory speech: check!
Persuassive speech: check check!

After having my impromptu speech and mock meeting, special occasion speech will be next!

Since it's a speech meant for a special occasion, I was thinking of doing a maid of honor toast.
Since wedding is one of the most special special occasion out there!
One of the reason that I chose this speech is not only do I already have a dress that will suit the speech but also, I was my cousin's maid of honor last year.






When I was thinking about my maid of honor speech, my mind immediately recalled to one of the best collection for spring/summer 2010.


Burberry Prorsum

Christopher Bailey had definitely outdone himself. From what was to be expected, as in edgy new revelation of the classic trench and stormy silhouettes, I was greeted by a more fresh approach. The romantic setting of the fashion show had definitely captured the heart of women and gay men across the fashion world and Earth alike.

The yummy pretty pastel, mint, rosy blush, soft grey... together with the ruched chiffon and cocktail hemlines totally tranquilized me into my very own Alice in Wonderland kind of mode, cute and poetic! No wonder this collection is all I can think about while I was preparing my speech! when I get married, this is the tone that I wanna set!

Metallic belts cinched at the waist of twisted chiffon and sculptural suede trenches add just the right amount of edginess that we all know and love. Skinny brown belt hugging the body of intricately draped chiffon also added a little edge to the entire collection. A modern collaboration of chiffon, suede, jersey and those insanely fabulous platforms was very unique indeed.


A close up of one of the platforms design.


Is it just me, or does every female model resembled Bella Swan while the men look like splitting images of Edward Cullen?



Back to the main purpose at hand, my speech!


Wish me luck! *cuz I'll be needing plenty of it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena