Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Something Sweet!

As I promised in my previous blog post, Lovely Lace, I'm gonna blog about my bag today! Yay!

Before I come to that, I just wanna mentioned that my finals is next week! Yikes! And I'm having a test tomorrow for my American Culture class. I know I should be studying right now, but I need to chill for a bit, so I decided to update my blog!

BTW, I'm a freshman in college right now, studying 2 years here in KL, Malaysia, and then I'll be transferring to US during my 3rd year. Looking at schools right now, any suggestions?


Oh! Back to my bag...

On my pink bed...

I love this bag! I think it's super sweet, sort of reminds me of ballet skirts or something. When I got this bag, it comes with 2 chains. One is short (like the picture above), and the other is a long sling version. I don't like the long one, feels weird using it as a sling bag don'tcha think? hehe...

You can also take the chain off and use the bag as a clutch instead! But I prefer to use the bag with the chain cuz I think it is much more convenient. I have a tendency of misplacing stuff when I hold it in my hand! *e.g. hand phones!*

More on the bag:

The bag is made of silk with layered chiffon to create an illusion of a dress or skirt! And the bow at the front just makes me smile... :)

I hope to find more bags like these in the future! I think it goes with a lot of my outfits. Even though it's kinda girly, but since it is black in color, it also matches well with some of my more edgy ensembles!

5 comments:

  1. Hey I love the bag very cute! Im following your blog please follow back
    lifeofjdilwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh sooo cute(: lovin that bagg! btw good luckk with ur finalss and studying(; haha!

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena