Monday, April 25, 2011

Exposed 2!

Hey dolls! I posted some before and after pics of people with & without makeup a while back, and it inspired me to do a similar post of my own. I look so different without makeup!!!

*I didn't use photoshop or anything for that matter, pinky swear!*





And as for the title of this post, I named it Exposed 2 because I already did a similar post last year back when I only started blogging. If you're interested you're welcome to check it out here! It's funny to look back at old blog post, I know its only been a year, but I sound so different then!

15 comments:

  1. you still look so pretty <3 I think you look better with long hair

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beauty of makeup! thanks for inspiring,i should do a post like this one day,no? lol hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky! you still look pretty without your makeup!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look a lil younger with makeup but still good without it :D I, on the other hand look horrendous w/out makeup lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! You have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool concept. You still are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely makeup! You're so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely with or without makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're lucky: you look great either way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are pretty either way I think :) love your bangs

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg your makeup talents are insanely good. so jelous. u should come and do my makeup.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome post! It's brave of you to go bare faced!!!! You look beautiful before and after! I think a smile really accentuates you beauty! Oh and high five for straight bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you do look really different without make-up! I think you look beautiful in both ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your hair! you're so cute♥

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena