In my previous post, I shared with you guys some pictures of ridiculously high-calories foods. To make amends with my conscience, today I'll be blogging about 5 types of food that will help keep your weight in check based on an article I saw on Yahoo!
1. Salmon - low in calories with a good source of protein.
2. Eggs - Enjoying two eggs for breakfast instead of carbs such as bread or bagel can help keep your weight in check.
3. Tomatoes - Taste great when cooked especially when you roast them, and they're good for your skin!
4. Almonds - If you feel like having snacks in between meals, ditch that bag of potato chips and munch on these instead.
5. Apples - Fibre can fill up your stomach and create the illusion of being full so that you won't binge on food later on.