Friday, July 15, 2011

I Want Candy!

I get sick of the same nail color really fast, which is why I tend to change them quite frequently. I decided to ditch studying for my final exams for a while to do my nails.

Tadaa! Purple and pink!




A hot summer day like this calls for a pretty pastel color palette! I'm wearing a pinkish nude top with a pair of baby blue high-waisted shorts.

Stop reading if you planned on watching Harry Potter but haven't yet!

I went to watch the final installment of Harry Potter with my friends today. The movie is great on its own, but if you compared to the book, then its not so great anymore.As one of JK Rowling's loyal follower, I find that the film did not do the book justice. My expectation was quite high as I actually really like Part 1 of HP7. The biggest disappointment for me was the fact that Harry didn't unite all three of the deathly hallows in the fighting scene with Voldemort. In addition, the concept of the elder wand was a little bit distorted from the book as well.

My immediate reaction after standing up from my seat and walking out of the cinema was a feeling of emptiness inside of me. The saga is now over but I really don't want it to end! Think its time for a new hobby.

23 comments:

  1. Nice pictures.
    Your blog is so lovely.
    Follow each other?

    http://www.allamodaeconstile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! I was at Starbucks last night and the girl behind me was going on and on about the harry potter movie. She was speaking with sound effects and a British accent. Oh! and she was dressed up as a wizard! I just kept thinking ..if there are HP fans in here and she gives away the end, that wizard is gonna die!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOOL! wanna try that nailart too! :P

    www.niknokstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ong. Love those nails. And I can't wait to see the last Harry potter movie.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, such coooooooooool nails :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh love your pastel OOTD!! so perfect for the hot weather.. adore your candy nails!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the high waisted shorts


    www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit and and cuter nails~~~im loving the pink and the black~~~its sooo girly~~~


    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute nails !
    Thanks for pass :)

    http://ilovemyoldlevis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the nails are fab. i'm yet to see hp so i didn't want to continue reading lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. i agree that the book is definitely waaaay better than the movie, but i still think the movie was amazing. :) i have to find a new hobby too, haha. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome nails! I never have enough patience for doing nice manicures, but it looks lovely on you :)

    Shikha
    Red Mera Vintage

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. your nails are curious :Dlove it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun nails, cute outfit.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your nail art, so cute :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the lovely compliment!

    http://drawingdreaming.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena