Thursday, May 13, 2010

The September Issue

It's the 2nd day of my semester break here in SUC,
I was suppose to be on a flight back to Limbang,
but instead I'm stuck here in my hostel due to the fact that I had to attend a scholarship award ceremony this coming saturday,
I had no choice but to postpone my flight till sunday. *sheesh!*

On the bright side,
I finally have time to watch this movie/documentary that I've been dying to see, it's called:
THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE
THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE captures the behind-the-scene drama that follows the making of Vogue's 2007 September issue that features Sienna Miller on the cover.


F.Y.I, the dress Sienna wore was by Marchesa.

(The documentary was actually released years ago,
I just couldn't find the time to watch it!)

I'm lovin' it as it not only give the public an inside look at the fabulous life of the high priest of fashion, Anna Wintor, but it also showcase the craziness that was involved in preparing the fashion bible that is, Vogue Magazine.

I strongly recommend this movie/documentary to all you fashionistas out there!

Next up,
THE HANGOVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena