Friday, June 25, 2010

Comes and goes...

Just got back from my trip to kl...
Stayed at Berjaya Times Square hotel for one night...


KL's night view...








I went shopping at Sungei Wang while waiting for my mom,
Kinda bored of the place,

Reasons: well, the clothes are practically the same no matter which shop I went into,

Plus: I get that floral prints and acid-wash denims are back...
but you should at least stock some other options at your store!
You might wanna consider that some of your customers might not want to look exactly like everybody else!

After walking until my legs are cramping, *desperately looking for some amazing finds!*
I've decided to give up my "spree" at Sungei Wang.


Went back to Times Square after that to have lunch with my mom.



But I did bought something in the end...



I bought a black 80's inspired jacket (not so obvious in the picture) and a navy green layered jersey top with a really cute zipper detail at the front. With my abnormally short torso, the top actually look like a dress when I wear it.


Bought both of them from Romp!


Buh bye Times Square...



And here I am, back in my hostel...
Gotta prepare for my persuasive speech this coming Monday!!!

Freaking out as there will be a Q&A session after giving my speech!

Hope everything goes well...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena