Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lady in Red


I painted my fingernails in red today...

Red had always been one of my fav colors!!!
*alongside black, pink and the likes...

Red screams sexiness, mysteriousness, opulence...
*Ooh-lala!


Another red-hot look:


Red Lips!




An icon of red lips... Marilyn Monroe!



For years, celebrities had been channeling her iconic look by donning the famous red lips.


Red lips and red nails??? H.O.T



My idea of a hot look?

Try putting on red lipstick and keeping the rest of your make-up such as the eyes at a minimum.

Hot yet subtle... Perfect!


I've always had a soft spot for vintage looks for as long as I could remember,
and so...
There's something about red lips that seem very rustic to me...

always wanted to try it out for myself...
but couldn't find a time and place to try it...
and... My kiddo look ain't gonna match a pair of sexy red lips!

Plus...
against my earthy skin-tone, it's not gonna look quite as soft as I wanted it to...
*tried it once, look awfully harsh for a look that suppose to be soft!


But I sincerely believe that there's a perfect red lipstick out there for every skin-tone...
Including mine!


Be on the look out people!


X.O.X.O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Femme Virtue, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena